In case you can't tell, that is a positive sign. I am pregnant. So to any of you who have seen me in the last couple of months and thought, Wow Amy is looking pretty tired! or I wonder why Amy never does her hair anymore. Well then now you know! I've been sick in bed many days and put on a happy face when I have to. Chris is an amazing husband who has helped in more ways than I could have imagined. He cleans, cooks, does the laundry, and even holds back my hair as I hug the porcelain. I've been very happy with all he does for me. So I hope you read this blog so you can know our exciting news!
3 days ago
9 comments:
Hooray! I am glad you came out with the news!!! I was busting at the seams but proudly kept your secret this whole time :) Hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to meet this baby.
Congrats! Does that mean that you were pregnant when I asked you about it? So excited for you 2! You failed to mention your due date!
YEA!!! I can't wait until you have your first ultrasound. It's so exciting.
Wooo hoooo! What fantastic news! I'm so happy for you guys! When are you due?
Emily
Yay, Amy. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and Christian! Feel better soon!
I am sooooooo excited! But I will miss not being there to see the next Headlee baby..... Congratulations!
I am doing the happy dance for you. I didn't check your blog for a while. That'll teach me to check more often!
Congrats on getting pregnant! I was trying to find some more bloggers in the Vegas area b/c I don't know that many people here. I moved out here with my hubby a year and a half ago from Arkansas. Me & my twin sister (who lives in Ft. Worth, TX) are both trying to get pregnant within the next few years. Just wanted to stop by & say "HI"!
Bonnie Brown
Post a Comment