Thursday, April 8, 2010

ELEVEN Months!

Today Mya is 11 months. I can't believe it! Where did the time go???
Really, WHERE DID IT GO?

She is still my happy, happy girl. A momma's girl to the core!
Still not a good napper and getting worse by the day.

Finally learning how to drink from sippy cups and straws.
Still will never hold her own bottle. She is way too busy for that.
She loves to smile at the cashiers at the store and then play shy.

She is standing on her own but then freaking out and sitting down.
She will walk along couches and with us holding one hand.
One day soon I think she will start to walk on her own.
She is getting closer and closer.
We love our Mya girl!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Mya is soooo stinkin cute! I love how she's always smiling!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, she is getting so big! Too cute!!

Mkgal said...

Ok so I was looking for your email address but checked out your cute blog Your daughter is so beautiful just thought I would let you know even if everyone already tells you that. But I did want to let you know that I didn't get to post on my giveaway that anyone that wants to order any anti-aging products you can get $15 off miracle set or microdermabrasion or whatever and if you want to try any products I would be happy to send some samples. Anyway my name is Angela and you can look at my website at www.marykay.com/AngelaL or email me at angelaL@marykay.com thanks again and sorry for crashing your blog :) I am kind of new to this

Unknown said...

I can't believe Mya's getting so big! I love those teeth! I miss her, hopefully I'll come out in June and see you guys!

Adventures and musings of a 31yr. old girl said...

Seriously, I agree with you 11 months seems so quick to me too. I just love that little girl.