Monday, May 9, 2011

Mya @ 2yrs

Our sweet Mya Jayne turned two this week! Time sure flies!!!


Mya @ two....

Mya loves TOY STORY! She wakes up asking to watch Toy Story every morning and nap. She loves Buzz the most!


Mya is a good helper with her little sisters. She gets diapers and gives them her dollies to play with.


Mya loves to jump and spin. When I tell her that her daddy is on his way home, she always says, "Gonna getchu!" She loves to hide and wait for her daddy to find her and get her.


Mya is quite a talker. She has been for a while. Her newest words are What happened? What's wrong? (She says this to the babies when they are crying) It's lost. (Everything is "lost" when I ask her where things are.) She loves to talk!


Mya loves to paint and play with playdough.


Mya loves to be outside and play at the park. She'd play outside all day if she could!


Mya can be pretty sneaky. If I don't hear her for a minute, I'm afraid to see what she's doing. She waits until I'm feeding both of the babies and then she gets into trouble. Pretty sneaky indeed!

1 comment:

Kellie DeMille said...

Happy Birthday Mya!! What a cute girl she is :)